Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

going natural- tried Giga products

In my efforts to know more about safe, healthy and organic products I have heard about Giga ventures. So when hubs and I chanced upon their stall in Greenhills I browsed around and I so want to buy most of their products. Of course I had to curb my shopping instinct and instead bought what we wanted the most.
No Pain all natural balm which is made from virgin coconut oil, beeswax and essential oils and extracts. I like how it smells. And I've used it several times not just on myself but also on hubs.
Relax Massage Oil which I use on hubs. He likes me giving him massages (which of course he reciprocates by giving me one too) so this one is well used in our home. We opted to get the Relax rather than the Refresh variant but both smell good.
We also bought essential oils that we use on our oil burner to make our room smell heavenly and soothe our senses.




Related Posts with Thumbnails