Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

8 years

Today is our 8th year anniversary not as husband and wife but as boyfriend-girlfriend. We never stopped being bf-gf because we want to always experience the wonder of finding each other and falling in love with each other. So even if we are already married we make it a point to go out on dates. It maybe as simple as watching a movie or as grandiose as taking a trip. Basta enjoy kami.

I want to tell you this boyfriend, "When I think of our tomorrows, I think of all the happiness we've yet to discover, I think about all the plans we've made, all the late-night talks we've had, stringing our dreams together, beginning every other sentence with "someday." And the longer we're together, the more I'm convinced that nothing could mean as much to me as a lifetime of loving you."


Related Posts with Thumbnails