Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

bagoong rice

I first learned about Clara Ole Ora Mixmo from my Ate Cel. She was asking us if we can send some to her. This came as a surprise to me because my sister is based abroad and she is asking us to buy this product which I haven't even heard of. So the next time I went to the grocery I looked for it. Bought some and tested it in our kitchen. From then on I was hooked. The next time I went grocery shopping I bought tons of it to stock at home (of course, I had to send some to my Ate)
Yesterday I tweaked the recipe just because... (I am a girl and I want to do so) and the outcome was yum yum!
Here is the recipe:
oil for frying
2 cups cooked rice
1 pack Clara Ole Bagoong flavor
2-3 tablespoon of Barrio Fiesta Bagoong


Heat oil in pan. Add cooked rice and mix to fry for a few minutes. Pour in Bagoong flavor. Mix until well distributed throughout the rice. Add Barrio Fiesta Bagoong. Mix well. Serve hot!


Related Posts with Thumbnails