Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

thousand island dressing

Sunday = family day. That's why I always try to prepare something special for the family.
We had pork barbecue, cheesedog and vegetable salad. The dressing I usually prepare for our vegetable salad is vinaigrette but this time I decided to make another salad dressing. Thousand Island. So we had two choices on which to use. Maybe because this is "new" to us but my thousand island dressing was sold-out. Ubos na ubos.
I searched the internet for the recipe, experimented and made it my own.
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tbsp sugar
1 hardboiled egg, minced
salt and pepper
Mix the ingredients together.
That's it. Very simple but delicious. If you want a little bit of kick, add a few drops of chili sauce to it.


Related Posts with Thumbnails