Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

removing garlic smell

My hands smell! From the garlic I used for the marinade I made for the chicken barbecue we had for lunch. Ugh! I have watched my hands numerous times, and used alcohol but the smell is still there. So I went online to find the best ways to get rid of the garlic smell. And here are the tips I found:
Use lemon juice to wash your hands. It not only removes the odor but it also softens the hands as well.
Mix in salt with the water when you wash your hands.
Rub your hands with stainless steel. Whether it be your spoon, your fork, or your sink just make sure that it is stainless stell and it will remove the garlic odor.
Baking soda also removes the odor. Just rub your hands with it and rinse.
Squeeze toothpaste on your hands, rub, and rinse.


Related Posts with Thumbnails