Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

breakfast is important

Breakfast. Now more than ever I find it important to prepare one.
I wouldn't send V to school on an empty stomach. That just isn't done. But did you know that when children eat breakfast they perform better in school, get higher grades and spend less time being sick? Yep eating breakfast does that.
I usually serve pancakes, oatmeal or bread/sandwich to V for breakfast.
I don't let her eat rice during this time because she tends to vomit when she gets too full. Plus her recess time is just 2 hours after getting to school so I reckon she won't have much of an appetite for recess if I feed her rice for breakfast.
Now when hubs is home I definitely have to prepare more than that for breakfast for hubs like to eat rice in the morning.


Related Posts with Thumbnails