Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

resort or condo or hotel?

Resort Condo Hotel. That is what Mondavi is being tagged as. I got excited when I saw the proposed amenities. Aside from the usual, they also proposed a man-made lagoon, an artificial beach with waves and an observation tower with views of Tagytay, Laguna, Batangas and Metro Manila. It is situated about 5minutes drive to Tagaytay. The weather is cool. (A real plus factor what with all the hot temperature we're having lately)
So what is a resort condo hotel? In a nutshell, I would have to say that it is a condo which can be rented out like in a hotel with a resort vibe to it. Clear? Well, I don't know how to fully explain it. But they say that it is totally different from a time-share because here you hold the condo title unlike in a time-share. Although you can choose not to enroll it in their program and make it your home. (I think, it would be better to have it enrolled and rented out, then it becomes a business as well. Your investment is earning for you.)
Wow! Living in a place this nice! Wow! (can you see by now how excited I am?)
This is how a 1 Bedroom loft would look like. Construction is still underway. I can't wait to see it when it is completed already. Although by then the prices may be sky high already and we probably could not afford it. (".)


Related Posts with Thumbnails